It’s the season to sparkle.
With Christmas nearly upon us Diamond beach has listed its 6 must haves of Christmas preparation to help you look and feel fantastic over the festive period.
- 1) With all that Christmas shopping treat your tired feet to a luxury pedicure, and get them ready for stilettos and dancing over the festive period. In terms of pampering, the ultimate Cowshed pedicure is among the best. As well as a complete foot overhaul, enjoy a scalp and shoulder massage whilst your feet are treated to a hydrating mask.
- 2) Everyone looks better with a tan your new party dress with look extra lovely next to bronzed skin, not only does a tan make you look healthy it can also make you look slimmer giving you that extra confidence.
A Diamond Beach favourite is Fake Bake. With its more olive undertones to this tan meaning that it gives a really natural looking colour not like some of the orange based tans that are on the market. We would recommend having a spray tan a couple of days before your Christmas party. Once the spray tan has been applied you will need to keep the tan on for up to 8 hours while the colour is developing, after this time you can wash the guide colour off revealing a lovely natural looking colour.
We also recommend adding a body shimmer especially before your Christmas party onto your legs, arms and décolletage our favourite is the Charlotte Tilbury super model body, you can get long-limbed, glossy-skinned perfection in minutes.
Fake Bake spray tans are available from salons nationwide and cost between £15- £30
- 3) So you have bought your LBD (little black dress) for your Christmas party but now you need some fabulous accessories to go with it.
The Alena coin necklace, is 22k gold plated and strung with beautiful beaten discs that glisten in the light. With muliti rows of chain and coins this style has that desired layering effect all in one piece. Add the matching ring and bracelet to your dress to really bring elegance to your party outfit.
4) Nothing makes you feel more glam than having a sparkly Christmas manicure. We would recommend having a bio sculpture gel manicure which lasts up to three weeks, so with all that Christmas wrapping, prepping food and being frantically busy you wont have to worry about your beautiful manicure chipping.
- 5) You deserve a well earned treat before Christmas and what better way than getting all your girlfriends or loved ones together for a festive afternoon tea. One of the most luxurious is the festive afternoon tea at the Dorchester hotel served in the elegant surroundings of The Promenade for a welcome dose of Yuletide cheer. A selection of Christmas themed pastries take center stage, while mainstay favorites including traditional finger sandwiches, freshly baked scones served with clotted cream and homemade jams are accompanied by rare and grand teas, or enjoy with a chilled glass of Laurent-Perrier champagne.
- 6) Last minute online Christmas shopping in the comfort of your own home. If the thought of facing all those long ques at the checkouts is putting you off doing your last minute Christmas gift shopping then fear not. Here at Diamond Beach we have put together a Christmas gift guide ranging from stocking fillers to luxury gifts. So relax in the comfort of your own home with a glass of mulled wine or two and pick from a re carefully hand selected gift guide. And remember all Christmas gift purchases include complimentary gift wrapping.
Here’s a few of our must have gifts
FOR THE GLAMOROUS JET-SETTER
FOR THE TRAVEL LOVERS
FOR THE HOME MAKERS
We wish you all a fabulous Christmas and a wonderful new year.
Lots of love
Diamond Beach xxxxx